K. Kyle McKay, Attorney at Law
Kyle McKay was born and raised in St. Charles, Missouri. He attended grade school at Immanuel Lutheran in St. Charles and graduated from St. Charles West High School. After college at Central Missouri State University, now University of Central Missouri, he worked full time in the world of professional sales, until finally having the opportunity to achieve his dream of becoming an attorney. He graduated law school from the Saint Louis University School of Law in 2007.
Kyle McKay now lives in St. Louis with his wife and three children. His weekends are spent coaching every sport his children play (soccer, basketball, football and baseball) and spending as much time with his family as possible.
- Owner of The McKay Law Firm, LLC (June 2012 to Present)
- Assistant Prosecuting Attorney for the City of O’Fallon (May 2011 to Present)
- Associate Attorney for Lutfiyya Law Firm, LLC (April 2008 to June 2012)
Memberships and Affiliations
- State Bar of Missouri since 2007
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Missouri since 2011
Networks and Organizations
- BNI Success Alliance Chapter
Choose the Right Lawyer for Your Situation
Your decision on hiring the right lawyer can make all the difference in the outcome of your situation. Be sure to hire the best lawyer in the area. Contact our Chesterfield, MO office, conveniently located in the Chesterfield Valley. Your consultation is free and I promise that after meeting with me you will feel confident in my ability to help you and feel at ease about your current situation.